It’s that time again, time for another giveaway contest! This time there will be only one winner and they will get a 360 serving bucket of our freeze dried food.
The contest is easy, post your favorite recipe on Preparewise’s Facebook page and get people to like your recipe. The recipe with the most likes at the end of the three week voting period will be the winner! It’s as simple as that. Now let’s talk about the details:
- Your recipe must be original, copyrighted recipes will not qualify.
- The recipe needs to be a canning recipe. It can be any type of recipe as long as it uses some form of canning.
- The recipe must be complete with instructions, not just ingredients.
- We will accept recipes October 5, 2011 – October 12, 2011. All other recipes posted after the 12th may still get votes but will not be included in the contest.
- We encourage all participants to post their recipe on their personal Facebook page as well in order to spread the word and encourage friends and family to vote, but only likes on Preparewise’s Facebook page will count towards the contest.
- Each Facebook follower can like as many recipes as they choose, you do not have to only like one.
- Since each Facebook follower can only like a post once participants will need to encourage friends and family to visit our Facebook page and like the post. Other Facebook followers will also be allowed to vote so make it a good recipe so others will choose to like it.
- The voting will stay open until 9am Pacific Time on October 21, 2011.
- The winner will be announced the afternoon of October 21, 2011. The winner will be contacted through Facebook and will have 3 working days to accept their prize. If we have not heard from the winner by 5pm Pacific Time on October 26, 2011 the second place contestant will receive the prize.
All right, that’s all the details so start looking for your best canning recipe and get ready to win some freeze dried food! Let us know if you have any questions or concerns but we are looking forward to seeing the great recipes everyone will have to share with us.